Report Suspicious Activity
Report Suspicious Activity
CBLA welcomes reports of any information concerning the following Reportable Matters:
- suspected fraud, malpractice, misconduct or other suspicious activity in respect of OET; and
- the security or integrity of OET.
- providing or obtaining unauthorised access to examination material at any time
- using or trying to use unauthorised material, e.g. notes, study guides, mobile phones
- copying/collusion or attempted copying/collusion
- disruptive behaviour or not following the instructions of an invigilator, supervisor or Venue Manager, e.g. use of mobile phones or other electronic devices
- impersonation (pretending to be someone else)
- altering any results document, including certificates
- any other form of cheating or gaining of an unfair advantage.
The following section provides information on how you may raise concerns about these Reportable Matters.
Making a report
If you believe you have witnessed, suspect or are aware of any Reportable Matters we would encourage you to come forward and report the matter.
To contact us with information concerning a Reportable Matter you can email firstname.lastname@example.org putting ‘allegation’ in the subject line or fill out the form below.
- will treat any information reported to us sensitively and confidentially
- respect requests to remain anonymous, unless we are legally obliged to report the identity of the person making the allegation to relevant law enforcement authorities or regulators
- recognise that you may be identifiable by others due to the nature or circumstances of the disclosure, so we have processes in place to maintain the confidentiality of your identity.
The information you report to us may be used by CBLA in order to support any potential investigation. For this reason, we request you supply all the information you have at one time, rather than providing more information at a later stage.
Raise a concern regarding OET security and fraud
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your concerns regarding OET security, suspected fraudulent activity or other Reportable Matters. Please complete this form if you feel that the security or integrity of OET has been compromised or you would like to report fraud or another Reportable Matter. We will investigate all matters raised. Please be assured that if we need further details to investigate the matter fully, we will be in touch if you provide your contact details.
This form is only to be used for reporting concerns about the security of OET, suspected fraudulent activity or other Reportable Matters. If you have a general complaint please send your complaint through to Feedback and Complaints. General queries about OET can be directed to our Support team.
Once again thank you for taking the time to contact us.